Current VM customer, with two phones there. I purchased a Boost phone and want to activate the phone as well as move my other phone from VM to boost.
I've tried calling but get stuck in endless loops and see to message someone, but how and who do I message to get this going. Or a phone number!
We can definitely help you switching your number. Because the phone number is coming from Virgin Mobile, we have to do a migration which is a different process and can only be performed through customer care. Please, send us a private message with the following information to further assist you:
1. Name and last name.
2. Full address, including zip code.
3. Virgin Mobile phone number.
4. Virgin Mobile PIN/password.
5. MEID/DEC number and UICC/SIM card number of the Boost Mobile phone that you would like to activate.
6. Price plan that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.
7. 4 Digit PIN that you would like to have with Boost Mobile
Hi. I am a longtime Virgin customer who wants to transfer to Boost. I'm upgrading my phone at the same time and have already ordered and received a new phone from Boost, but I haven't activated it yet.
I want to migrate my account and keep my old number. I also want to avoid being double billed for a fraction of a month.
Is there someone here who can help me with that? Or a number I should call?
Solved! Go to Solution.