Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Temporary account suspension

Go to solution
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Temporary account suspension

Highlighted
Agent

We definitely want to look into this for you, Cmac0421. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Got a message that my phone was lost or stolen and it was neither and it did this all by itself and I'm out a 50 plan I just switched to so what do I do
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Shammah26. Thank you for stopping by. Let's go ahead and take a look. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I woke up this morning and my account was suspended my bill was paid over two weeks ago I have the text messages to prove that my bill was paid and now I can’t access anything
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @dsolko. Please send us a private message with the information.

Highlighted

I have lost my phone and need to suspend service temporarily please.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Gang-gang7_. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I need to restore my service for a month for free how do I find that
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello plz tell me what to do