Switching to boost

9 REPLIES 9
Accomplice

Re: Switching to boost

I didn’t message anyone I told the last “agent” to stop sending me resets & it doesn’t work. Service is still terrible!
Agent

Hey there, ReneeG! We apologize for this experience. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

Accomplice

They are terrible! Smh and they want to always do a service update and don’t understand that it doesn’t work. They don’t even make efforts to try and service their customers. This is the WORSE phone company I’ve ever had literally. And my bill is 67 dollars a month! And I’m only able to successfully use my phone maybe 20 percent of the time when my service wants to work. Smh
Agent

Hi there arbtgb1906, Please do not post personal information in public view and send it to us via a private message. Victor21

Enthusiast

Agent

Hello, arbtgb1906. We apologize for this experience. We'd like to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? 

Enthusiast

I've had similar experiences as well but I'm a long time customer!! Everytime i try to post on here it says page not found. I've had phone signal issues non stop for six months now switched phones multiple times, received poor customer service multiple times wasted hours of my time, thousands of dollars at this point, and still never received any new customer, old customer, nothing discounts. I was actually more hurt than anything by past customer service issues because I felt as if I was bothering them and I was the problem smh, idk if I'll upgrade even though I qualify for it amongst many other features for having boost so long, but like for once couldn't after all that and not complaining one time can't I received anything I definitely deserve?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, ReneeG! We will like to help! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number?

Accomplice

Switching to boost

So i did I port in WITH a promo code. I was told WHILE getting my port in started my total costs was 92 dollars. The lady doing my port in decided to wait on multiple people at once & screwed up my port & DID NOT enter my coupon code in. Which resulted in me paying 150 dollars.... NOT 92!! & I wasn’t able to NOT go through with it because my number was already ported to the phone! She kept apologizing & even had me give her the coupon code again to try and fix it, she told me give her a call in a little bit so she could fix the problem & reimburse me the extra money I HAD to pay. I CALLED & CALLED she never answered nor returned my call. I just want to say as a new boost customer I’m very disappointed, customer service is terrible & unprofessional and service is also terrible & I will be switching services as soon as I’m able!!