Swapped iPhones and transferred service but can't make or receive calls and text

Highlighted
Groupie

Swapped iPhones and transferred service but can't make or receive calls and text

Bought new iPhone SE from Boost and swapped the service and phone number from my existing iPhone 8. Activated the new phone on Boost and set up the iPhone SE. All applications, etc. transferred but I can't make or receive calls. I contacted Apple and walked them through what I did, they said it was the correct way, but thought Boost didn't activate the new phone correctly.

I now have two iPhones (SE and 😎 that I can't use and that don't have service. How can I get this resolved? I can't call anyone (obviously) about this - is there a way to get some assistance via IM or email?

See more topics labeled with:
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accomplice

I feel u. I NOT ONLY HAD SAME PROBLEM I STILL AM HAVING PROBLEMS CAUSE MY PHONES WERE NOT ACTIVATED CORRECTLY AND INWAS OVER CHARGED 200$ IT WAS LATE STORE WAA CLOSED THE REP TOLD ME TONCALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE WOULD FUX BILL AND I WOULD GET REFUNDED THE EXTRA MONEY. FOR INDID THE SWITCH CARRIER AND PHONE LINES TO BOOST . GET FAMILY PLAN AND GREE PHONES FOR 100 FOR 4 LINES. TAXES FEES INCLUDED . THIS IS BEYOND MESSED UP . THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY INWAS CHARGED 130NTHATS A JOKE MY CREDIR CARD WAS CBARGED I WAS CHSRGED 309.60. MY PHONES WERE NOT ACTIVATED PROPERLY AND I HAVE ISSUES WERE MY PHONES GLITCH BACK AND FORTH FROM MY OLD ONES TO NEW ONES AND I HAVE NOT CONNECTED ANYTHING . I PUT BRAND NEW EMAILS AND NOT ADDED ANY OF MY OLD ACCOUNTS. THIS COMPANY IS SCAMING AND STEALING FROM SINGLE MOMS DURING PANDEMIC AND FALSE ADVERTISMENT .
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there jeffreyt8. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message to be able to assist you best. victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

Bought new iPhone SE from Boost and swapped the service and phone number from my existing iPhone 8. Activated the new phone on Boost and set up the iPhone SE. All applications, etc. transferred but I can't make or receive calls. I contacted Apple and walked them through what I did, they said it was the correct way, but thought Boost didn't activate the new phone correctly.

I now have two iPhones (SE and 😎 that I can't use and that don't have service. How can I get this resolved? I can't call anyone (obviously) about this - is there a way to get some assistance via IM or email?

See more topics labeled with: