Stressful And Terrible Customer Service

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Stressful And Terrible Customer Service

My name is Amanda , I been with boost mobile for years now. Like my father use to tell me that boostmobile was our 2nd family && that stuck with me for years , now myself and my family became a loyal customers.
The sad thing is , i had forgot my 4 dig pin && in my cell phone notes , i will write all my emails and passwords down for the fact I'll forget due to having a newborn and my other little blessing but anyways my 4 year old was playing with my phone && suddenly went into a seizure and dropped my cell phone and it shattered. The phone is replaceable , i didn't care at all about a phone , i would take care of that the next morning.. So i did , my cousin had a extra cell phone she didn't use and suggested i use it because of mine accidentally getting broke.
I took my sim card and placed it into the phone and everything i had saved to my sim card was able to download on my new phone. When fished , i realized that my data network was working , i tired logging into my boostmobileaccount and also realized my pin wasn't working ( ughhhh lol ) so i called customer service and they also said the pin did not work ( mention , i never changed my pin , i use the same pin for everything , i mean everything ) so i kept teyna give him different 4 dig pins and thinking i have no clue of the fact i use the same pen for everything and never recalling changing it and not writing it down. So at that point he told me to try and think and take my Photo ID into metro or Speak with a online computer Agent and tell them what is going on and to send any info about my account that proves its who i am.......
So i been speaking with someone and he informed me that there is little bit he can do but he'll try to help me. He said i have 3 times to think of the pin and if i was incorrect or if i can not seen my shattered phone then to send my name on the account and the mailing address of my home. ( i did ) i was wrong. He said it did not match the info on his side ... I asked him if i could give him my info off my sim settings ( meaning the account numbers for my phone ) he said that will not do nothing but remember the pin or the month and year i got boostmobile service.. Then i messaged back a couple hours later to inform him that i found a picture in my google photos and it was the mailing address on my boostmobile.com account. He then asked me to send it to him ( i did ) plus my ID of myself because i remembered that the man before him mention if i have a photo id with my picture and address and name on it , i wont need ANYTHING.. Well , Long story short he said nothing i sent him proved this was my account smh reallyyyy dudeee !!!! I told him you have my photo ID , The Address of my boostmobile.com account plus i was willing to give him my bank card info in a picture to prove its the same exact numbers plus name plus dates and also told him again about me being able to get to my sim card settings with my phone account number and other things that also might help... Hmmmm he was the rudest non educated Punk of a customer service agent i ever spoke to in my life , he asked " if you know thats the same address on your Account why you need a pin? You already in !!!! Hmmmm i was sparking left to right at this moment and told him i will go to the picture and go to the date and time i took that picture from months ago for the fact the address would ever stay correctly and always went back to the one on the pictures so yes i asked for his and the Supervisor name and number && he told me to call customer service that he can not give any personal information out ( smh )... Im sorry if y'all think im in the wrong but he obviously looking at my account and seeing my Photo id on the account with the same exact Peron in that **bleep** picture and tells me that nothing i gave him helped my situation ... Im sorry i had to vent , goodnight and always be sweet to one another no matter what ... I'll also post pictures in my comments so you can see the name of the agent i was speaking with.
See more topics labeled with: