Status of Phone Return

Go to solution
8 REPLIES 8
Accomplice

Re: Status of Phone Return

Did you ever get the refund? How long did it take. I am in the same situation. 

Agent

Hello, DedraMckay. Thanks for your inquiry. A refund is given within 7-14 business days from the date we received the device and if it meets return policy requirements. Credit card purchases are refunded to the same card of purchase, as applicable.

Accomplice

May I ask why u had to return the phone??! I paid 341 for a iPhone 7 and it was in horrible condition I returned it and is waiting on my refund Did it take forever for u to get your money back??
Groupie

Boost insisted on me giving them the Post Office tracking number for the package I sent to them.  When in fact, they should of always been able to use the RMA# they gave me in the first place to track my progress through this horrible return process. The package had already been delivered.  The had it for about week already.

After many private messages, they finally responded with, "Your refund has been authorized back to your debit card you used for this purchase."   Hopefully this step won't take forever either.

Word to the wise!  Document every call, time date subject that you make to Boost Mobile.  Keep every Email and text they send you.

Ask for verification evidence when making a purchase or inquiry to Boost Mobile.  And most of all, Be persistent until you get a straight answer!!!!

Agent

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Agent

Please send us the following information in a private message:

-Return tracking number

-The order key

-Phone number

-Pin code

Groupie

RMA

Agent

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @Diskgrind. We want tot help! Please send us a private message with the return tracking number so we can look into it.

Highlighted
Groupie

Status of Phone Return

I acquired an RMA for my newly purchased phone.  I boxed up my phone, obtained a tracking number from the post office I sent the package from..  I tracked the package to the Indiana location provided by the return address from the box I received the phone in, but I double checked it with customer service when obtaining the RMA.  Boost has had the phone for more then a week and I have not received any confirmation they have received the returned phone. 

How long does the process take?    When will I get my refund? I tried calling Boost customer service and they can't even look up the RMA #.  Why is this process so difficult?  I paid my hard earned money for a phone and followed all the guidelines for the return process. 

See more topics labeled with: