Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Sprint Forward to Boost Issues

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Sprint Forward to Boost Issues

Our profile says "AGENT". You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Highlighted
Groupie

When you say "send us a private message", who do I address the private message to?  Is there a general customer care/agent user account?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, cevon17. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, and 6 digit pin code.

Highlighted
Groupie

Sprint Forward to Boost Issues

I am one of the Sprint Forward Customers that was supposed to have my service automatically switched to Boost October 9th.  I was told to log into my new boost account with my phone number and the first 4 numbers of my Sprint Forward 6 digit pin.  Every time I try to log into boost, I get a message saying the information is incorrect.  If I try again, I get locked out for 24 hours.  When I select "forgot pin", I get an error message saying you can't send me my pin right now and to try again later.  This has been going on since the 9th.  Is there something not working right with the switch over from Sprint Forward to Boost that I'm not being told about?

The phone I was using with Sprint Forward is broken and I need to swap devices.  I purchased a Boost phone to swap to but I can't swap devices without logging into my new boost account which is not working.  So basically, I'm paying for a phone service I can't use.  Any suggestions would be amazing.

Thanks.