Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Can't login to my account

Yea that didnt work smh!
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @James38. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
san Groupie
Groupie

Unable to log in for 24 hrs now

I've been a loyal boost mobile customer for over two years and in all that time I couldn't complain about them. I've never had a reason, and I'm grateful for that. Yesterday Boost sent me an upgrade option through BoostUp and I happily jumped on it since my current phone has a cracked screen, the battery heats up and it's Ram and storage aren't enough for my lifestyle. Just when I look over all the phones and decide on one, then finish the agreements and such, and just when I plug in my credit card number and push the last "confirm payment" button, the site freezes. That was roughly 24 hours ago. How frustrating that the only means of communicating and receiving help is through a chat bot, who, when I tell it I can't log in, it tells me to log in...lol. At least it does so in such a happy way. Anyway, I know this thing will work itself out. Luckily the only way in which I'm effected is by my own impatience. I actually look forward to still getting that phone and enjoying it's much looked forward to newness.. I'll be glad when this thing gets worked through. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well i need my dang account number and info im gonna call in the a.m. someone better know whats going on
Highlighted
Accomplice

nope apparently even the support on this page doesnt know anything and if they do they wont tell us. Funny enough i just tried to log in and before that i got a survey about "how happy am i with the boost mobile website?" well lets just i took the survey and it wasn't good lmao. a website you cant log into is pretty dang useless isnt it?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Has anyone heard why we cant log into our accounts?
Highlighted
Accomplice

I need my account number. I cant sign into myboost or anything!!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can't sign in and need a proof of activation or proof of purchase for my Samsung Galaxy S3 asap

Error message "Something went wrong. Please try again later." Also i called about a need for a proof of purchase or a proof of activation something with my name and the imei on it so i can prove it's mine because I need to go to a UBreakWeFix to get my phone unlocked because I just forgot the pin and when I called the lady said she'd email me something however i never got the email? Is there a way you (boost) could send me a proof of activation/purchase/ownership please in my email attached to this community account using my name attached to this community account please? Also when will the error not allowing me to sign in be fixed?

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues @randysbarber. Please delete the cookies and the cache, then restart the phone and try again.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Second day no access to account. What's going on?