Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again later.

I actually have done that on my computers browser, and it didn’t effect the change. I also tried on my phone using the “My Boost” app, but it said “We’re sorry, we are unable to connect to the Boost network at this time.”
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @JordanBibica. Thank you for stopping by. Have you tried to clear the cookies and cache of your browser? Please let us know. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Can't login to my account

Hello, @JimC. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. Please note that you can also pay your plan by dialing 233 from your phone, purchasing a Re-Boost card or in-store cash payment. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

This has been going on for three days now.  My bill is due on the 8th, but I always pay a few days ahead of time.  If this is not cleared up by the 8th, I am going to switch carriers as I have a month to month plan (and I just came over from Sprint as Sprint bought Boost Mobile or something).

Also, your advice to clear the cache file(s) and restart is worthless.  The problem is with your website.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thats what alot of people are complaining about it seems for a few days now with no answers as to why.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: I need my account number. I cant sign into myboost or anything!!

Thank you for your help! Is there a reason the website is down? Ive seen a bunch of others haveing the same issues.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @James38. Thanks for reaching out. We have replied to your post and PM. Please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Same thing that’s happening to me. I been trying to get into my account online to order me a new phone & I can’t because it keep saying something went wrong please try again later.
Highlighted
Agent

Re: I need my account number. I cant sign into myboost or anything!!

Hi there, @James38. Thank you for stopping by. We have replied to your PM. Please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Groupie

So it there no helping? The issue is still persisting.