Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Highlighted
Groupie

Days of not being able to LOGIN to my account!

It's been days! This needs to be fixed! It is completely unfair to your customers to not allow us to get into our account information yet still be willing to take our money.

I need to update the 2nd phone on my plan with the proper information, so that I can remove the phone from my plan, but still enable the owner to continue to pay for their own service. My bill is due now in 3 days. If I cannot get this phone off my plan, I'm forced to pay for 2 phones just to keep my phone from being shut off. Funny that you're app works just well enough to take our money, but not enough to do anything else. Its BS.

This needs to be high priority and FIXED!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: SITE STILL DOWN. WHY CAN'T I LOG IN? WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED!??!!?

They are idiots. Plain and simple.

It is a 3 click fix. I've worked in IT for over 20 years with Comcast and have went through 12 full billing system and website upgrades. They take 30 MINUTES MAX
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Can't login to my account

I haven't been able to log in to my account for 3 days. It's starting to get me angry because there are updates that need to be made and changes that need to be made before my bill is due in 3 days. I shouldn't be forced to pay for the service, as is, when I've been trying to change my service for 3 days with no success. So you'll allow the app to work just enough to take my money, but not work enough to log me in and give me access to any of my account information? This is BS.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How to swap device when site is down

I would like to swap to a new unlocked samsung phone, I have a new boost sim to go with it.

How to do this when site is down?

Highlighted
Groupie

Activation

I ordered the iPhone 11 and it came a couple of days ago but hasn’t let me activate it online
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Can't login to my account

It's how a  million dollar company can't fix something so basic as ACCOUNT LOGIN in over 72 hours. 

Boost's response to this is hot garbage. Even their customer support isn't aware of this. 

Try to chat with them? GOOD LUCK, login first scrub. Oh you can't cause the site's down?

Highlighted
Accomplice

SITE STILL DOWN. WHY CAN'T I LOG IN? WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED!??!!?

STILL OMFG. 72 HOURS.

Site keeps saying "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" ...WE CAN'T LOG IN. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? GIVE US AN UPDATE. 

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Understood. We're having issues with the website at this moment. We're doing the best we can to fix the issue as soon as possible. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Can’t log in for 24 hrs. Now

So... when is this going to be fixed? I have papers that needs to be completed on the mrs’s account so we can get the boost up phone shipped and only have 72 hours to do it, well 48 now, I hope this gets fixed and soon!
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again later.

I actually have done that on my computers browser, and it didn’t change the outcome. I also tried on my phone using the “My Boost” app, but it said “We’re sorry, we are unable to connect to the Boost network at this time.”