Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Highlighted

I try to sign in to pay my bill on the site and on mobile and it just says there is an error

It just says "Error, try again later." but I need to pay my bill.

Highlighted

Re: Can't sign in and need a proof of activation or proof of purchase for my Samsung Galaxy S3 asap

Hi there! Our apologies for the situation and for the very late reply! Our Technical Support team is aware of this situation and they're currently working on resolving it as soon as possible.

By "unlocking" the device, do you mean your device is locked by a security PIN-password you forgot? Or are you referring to unlock your device to use it with another provider?

Looking forward to your response!

Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted

Re: Is ANYONE Able To Sign In?

We understand your frustration, thastings78, & we apologize for the inconvenience!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Cannot log in to account today

STILL DOWN

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I would go to boost Mobile store. I did that and you have to sign a contract but you can’t sign in to sign it.
Highlighted

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, Gisella. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

And cyber week is going to end I won’t even be able to get a phone with this going on for days. Please fix the website! Unless it’s easier for me to just change my carrier.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

If I call would I be able to use my account then buy a phone? I have boost up and would like to do the $100 down payment.
Highlighted

Woah! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, Gisella. Please call 877-289-9380 to assist you with your purchase.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Can't login to my account

I’m unable to log into my account either and it’s been going for three days now. Is boost even trying to fix it??