Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Can't sign in and need a proof of activation or proof of purchase for my Samsung Galaxy S3 asap

I had forgotten my security pin for my phone for a couple days but luckily I had just figured it out so I don't have to take it anywhere to get it fixed.. so I won't be needed the proof of activation anymore. Do you know how much longer it's going to though to be able to log in?

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Can’t log in for 24 hrs. Now

Hi there, William01. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Unfortunately, we're having problems with the website. Please, know that this is a known issue and we're working to fix it as soon as possible. We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Unable to log in for 24 hrs now

Sorry to hear that @san. Are the shipping address, the billing address and the account address the same?

Highlighted
Agent

Re: How to swap device when site is down

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the phone, and the ICCID/SIM card number to further assist you. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Is ANYONE Able To Sign In?

Download the app and you can actually get online that way but it's limited compared to the website login.
Highlighted

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again later.

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience!

Highlighted
Accomplice

umm was not asking how about an order ? asking how too sign in to his/her account

Highlighted

How long ago was your order placed?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Just because I want my order canceled you can’t do it because you are having difficulty. My first order address didn’t match on credit card and it was canceled after signing the contract but the other phone I ordered I can’t sign in so I can’t sign the contract so I have to wait so I canceled order to go to a store but now you can’t cancel that order. Come on.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can’t sign into boost account

For the past two days I’ve tried to sign into my boost mobile account to pay my bill, but it constantly keeps saying “Something Went Wrong. Please Try Again Later”. This is becoming quite frustrating and annoying. I need some type of assistance ASAP!!