Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again later.

I have been having this same issue myself as well for the past few days and I cannot access my account. I tried different computers, both work and home, my phone, the app, nothing works. I cannot log in no matter what I try and it is very frustrating. I don't know what to do at this point and would appreciate some help.

Highlighted
Groupie

It's Friday and I still can't log in, I tried all the cookie clearing and all that and still get the "Something went wrong" warning.

Boostissue.jpg

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Heatherco314! If you need to make an insurance claim you can access the insurance website here, or call them at 1-844-534-3099. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hua...I'm needing to get online to my acct cuz I need to use the insurance. Your website has obviously been out for a long time now. I'm REALLY hoping that this isn't because #1 your site was hacked or some mung or #2 Boost was bought out by someone else & y'all just are gaslighting everyone.
Regardless, if the site isn't fixed by tomorrow, I'm definitely switching to another carrier.

It just REALLY sucks that I literally just paid my bill.
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Can’t sign into boost account

Hi there, @PaigeK12!  We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated. Please, try dialing 1-866-402-7366 or 233 from your Boost Mobile device to make the payment.

Highlighted
Agent

Re: I try to sign in to pay my bill on the site and on mobile and it just says there is an error

Hi there, @Osirisalot! We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated. Please, try dialing 1-866-402-7366 or 233 from your Boost Mobile device to make the payment.

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Days of not being able to LOGIN to my account!

Hi, buellersgirl. We've replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox.

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Webiste login!

Hi there, EdJarvis42. Thanks for contacting us. 

Unfortunately, we're having problems with the website. Please, know that this is a known issue and we're working to fix it as soon as possible. We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Activation

Hi, Ori7! We'd be happy to help. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, IMEI and SIM card number.

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Can't sign in and need a proof of activation or proof of purchase for my Samsung Galaxy S3 asap

Hi, @bgonter17. It's good to hear that. Regarding the issue with the website, unfortunately, we don't have an estimated time available. Anyways, you can rest assured knowing that we're doing everything in our power to resolve this.