Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

112 REPLIES 112
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Cannot log in to account today

Sorry to hear that, @Caritz1977. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

no it hasnt ive been trying since yesterday and your chat thiing is stupid if i cant log on what good does that do
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Can't login to my account

You're welcome. If you have anything else we can assist you with, feel free to let us know.

Highlighted
Groupie

Great! And thanks for the quick response! 👍

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @rtetla. Thanks for reaching out. You won't be able to log into the Boost website until your account is moved. The transition will start on 2/6/2020 and will be completed by the end of March 2020.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi -

I'm a previous Virgin Mobile user and when trying to login to Boost using my Phone Number and existing PIN number it's not accepting the 6 digit PIN used for Virgin Mobile site.

When choosing 'Forgot PIN' option on Boost Mobile and entering my Phone Number an error message - We’re unable to send your PIN right now, please try again later.

Thanks for any assistance.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello there! Thanks for reaching out to us. The website is undergoing an unexpected maintenance. We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible!

Highlighted

I am frustrated with you Boost.  I have been trying to log on for three days.   I have called two different times and been dropped back in queue and on hold for over 10 minutes, to be told I could be transferred back to the service line.  Why isn't this issue posted on your website homepage?   Why am I continually locked out on my initial sign in?   My cache is emptied, I have tried on multiple computers, and the problem persists.  

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks so much for the suggestion, JimC! We’re always developing based on feedback from our customers.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I just signed in and paid my account about 5 minutes ago.  So it only took them 4 to 5 days to fix the issue.  And Boost Mobile, if it was maintenance like you said in some of your answers, why did you not just put that reason on the website instead of letting everyone get frustrated?