Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Highlighted
Groupie

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

I'm trying to activate my new phone, and every time I've tried logging in today and yesterday, this message keeps popping up. The support chat doesn't answer any of my questions without me signing in, which, obviously, is an issue. I was wondering if there's any fix for this without just waiting for this error message to disappear?IMG_E0006[1].JPG

115 REPLIES 115
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Aeeex. Really sorry to hear about this issue. We'd love to help. Have you tried to sign in to My account online using a different web browser or device?

Highlighted
Groupie

A year later and this issue still exists.

Highlighted
Groupie

Same thing is happening to me right now. I need to login to pay my bill.

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Caritz1977. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

no it hasnt ive been trying since yesterday and your chat thiing is stupid if i cant log on what good does that do
Highlighted
Agent

You're welcome. If you have anything else we can assist you with, feel free to let us know.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Great! And thanks for the quick response! 👍

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @rtetla. Thanks for reaching out. You won't be able to log into the Boost website until your account is moved. The transition will start on 2/6/2020 and will be completed by the end of March 2020.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi -

I'm a previous Virgin Mobile user and when trying to login to Boost using my Phone Number and existing PIN number it's not accepting the 6 digit PIN used for Virgin Mobile site.

When choosing 'Forgot PIN' option on Boost Mobile and entering my Phone Number an error message - We’re unable to send your PIN right now, please try again later.

Thanks for any assistance.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello there! Thanks for reaching out to us. The website is undergoing an unexpected maintenance. We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible!