Something went wrong. Please try again later.

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Hi Cyrellia. Thanks for contacting us today. We're glad to assist you. This situation has been reported, and we are expecting that they resolve it as soon as possible. Do you need help activating a new phone? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

This is also happening when attempting to activate a new device.... any MEID gives the same error

Highlighted
Groupie

I am having the same issue. First they said the Chicago area is having issue with their IP address, and then it is an update is in progress. I just think they have no clue. Been trying for 3 days to order.a phone for my daughter as a Christmas gift, just didn’t think it would be for next December.
Highlighted
Agent

Re: "Something Went Wrong, Please Try Again Later."

Hello, all. Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, we're having issues with the website. Our technicians are aware of this and are working to get the problem resolved. 

In the meantime, you all can make the payment by dialing #233. Just follow the prompts provided by the system. If more assistance is needed, call customer care at 866-402-7366.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, queeno. We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible! You can make a payment using a credit/debit or ReBoost card dialing *233, 611 from your Boost Mobile phone or 1-866-402-7366 from any phone.

Highlighted
Groupie

Same for me. Trying to pay bill at various times today and can't get past the error message "Something Went Wrong, Please Try Again Later." Help!

Highlighted
Groupie

I, too am having the same issue. My bill is due today and haven't been able to log in. It keeps saying "Something Went Wrong, Please Try Again Later."
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: "Something Went Wrong, Please Try Again Later."

I'm getting the same message. Been trying to pay my bill. Tried different browsers etc. No luck!

Highlighted
Groupie

"Something Went Wrong, Please Try Again Later."

Trying to login to pay my phone bill and I keep getting the same message on the phone app or on my desktop. There's nothing wrong with my pin I didn't forget it and don't need to change it. Support just keeps running me in circles and tells me to login, but that's the issue. Your site won't let me login. I don't have transportation to allow me to pay at a Boost Mobile shop, so I really don't want to get my service cut off tomorrow for your website's error. Screenshot included (I deleted my phone number from the login to protect my personal information).ScreenshotSomethingWentWrong2.png

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Nah.... No need for a PM