Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Highlighted

Re: Is ANYONE Able To Sign In?

Woah! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, Gisella. Please call 877-289-9380 to assist you with your purchase.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Can't login to my account

I’m unable to log into my account either and it’s been going for three days now. Is boost even trying to fix it??
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I’ve been trying to buy a new phone but it won’t let me sign in either and it’s been three days now.

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again later.

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, thastings78. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again later.

It’s maintenance they are doing. We just have to wait until they are done. I have been trying for 3 days now. I ordered a phone and they canceled it. I called last night and this morning and was to wait 24 to 74 hours before trying again.
Highlighted
Groupie

Webiste login!

Fix your website. How can you charge us and not do anything about your fault services? Been loyal for over 6 years and this is the first time I've been this disappointed in boost. Tell you parent company sprint to stop buying other companies because its screwing with your already vast consumer market!!
Highlighted

I understand your concern. We’re looking into this! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Highlighted
Groupie

Been 3 days now for me. Be nivmce to actually do what I need to. Why are we being forced to pay for subpar service?!?
Highlighted
Agent

Re: SITE STILL DOWN. WHY CAN'T I LOG IN? WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED!??!!?

Hey there @angkok We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We are aware of the issue you're experiencing with our website, this has been reported already. We're working to resolve the issues as soon as possible. If you need assistance for payment, plan and phone changes let us know, so we can help you.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

Is ANYONE Able To Sign In?

Is there even a single person whose been able to sign in to the website lately?