Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues @randysbarber. Please delete the cookies and the cache, then restart the phone and try again.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Second day no access to account. What's going on?
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Cannot log in to account today

Hey there @Jgreim239. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We're aware of the issues to access our website, we've reported the issues, and our technicians are working in a solution. But, if you need any assistance with payments, plan or phone changes, we're here to help.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Support is a joke... This has been down for 2 DAYS...

Highlighted

We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible!  Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Highlighted
Accomplice

We don't want sorry address the issues at hand I don't need too PM anyone just log into my account

Highlighted

We are sorry you feel this way. The main reason for a private message is for our customer's security. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

This is a system wide online and mobile app issue. if the systems are down please let the user base know

don't post that 

: We'd like to escalate this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Us sending a private message does not fix the issue at hand

Highlighted
Accomplice

Your gonna escalate this too then entire boost mobile userbase good luck with that 🤣

Highlighted
Agent

@tagger5896: We'd like to escalate this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.