Re: Something Went Wrong - Try again later

Hmm …. I would suggest deactivating the the sign in button

or Adding a flash screen letting users know the web site is down

So we don't have too sit through this Please PM us and we can help

Losing customers in 1 2 3 …….

Highlighted
Agent

Re: zRe: Something Went Wrong - Try again later

Hello @Jeffreyj. Thank you for stopping by. We apologize for this experience. Our team is aware of this issue and it's currently diligently working to get this resolved in a timely manner. Were you trying to activate a phone online? 

Highlighted
Groupie

zRe: Something Went Wrong - Try again later

I’m Having The Same Problem I’ve tried everything, clearing my history and cookies nothing has worked
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @vtallen. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have been informed of an issues affecting our website, our technicians are working to resolve it as soon as possible. We can assist with the phone swap, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and new device information (IMEI/SIM card number). 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

Should have clarified that this is on the account page entering my phone number and PIN

Highlighted

Something Went Wrong - Try again later

So I'm trying to log into my account to activate my new phone on my account, but when I put in my PIN I get the message "Something went wrong, try again later" 

This is very frustrating because my iPhone does not have service at the moment because of this.

Thanks for your help!

See more topics labeled with: