Shipping

Groupie

Shipping

I paid for overnight and it’s been 24 hours and I’m still waiting for my order to process? Anyone else?
7 REPLIES 7

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

Click on profile picture not the name. Idk why they say name.
Groupie

How do I message you? It will not show the message button.
Agent

Hello, @waveydaisys. Thank you for stopping by. Let's go ahead and take a look. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

Same issue here with my order from yesterday at 12:30 pm. I believe the latest time you can order for next day is 1pm? So why hasn’t my order shipped?

Groupie

The only thing on your page says contact me but there is nothing to click on to allow me to talk to you.

I had to click on your profile picture in order to send the message. Thanks

Agent

Hey there @Bpainter We apologize for the inconvenienice. We'd like to check the status of the order! Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Shipping

I paid for overnight and it’s been 24 hours and I’m still waiting for my order to process? Anyone else?