Shipping question?

Go to solution
9 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Shipping question?

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, @chipstubbs. We definitely want to look Into this for you. Can you please shoot us a private message with more details so we can verify?

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

I feel it incumbent upon me to warn my fellow consumers about my bitter experience with Boost Mobile.  I ordered a phone just before Thanksgiving last year and remember I received it on Sunday after the holiday.  By Wednesday, 3 days later, I realized that I had to switch to Sprint to use the phone.  As I did not want to do that, I contacted the company asking them to send instructions on how to return the phone.  It took them several days to get back to me and when they did, not only were there no instructions, I was told that the phone had to be returned within 7 days.  That period was conveniently (for them) at hand.  After much wrangling they did authorize me to ship the product back, which I did by UPS in its original packing.  I never opened the phone.  That was in early December.  It cost me 11 dollars to ship.  Now, three months later, I still have not received.  my refund.  Boost is a euphemism for stealing.  I should have known.  I had to contest the charge with Bank of America and send all the supporting evidence.  Now Boost is asking me for my name and number as if they cannot find me with a multi digit order number.  Do yourselves a favor and steer clear of this company.  

Agent

Thank you for the information. We're unable to see the tracking number just yet. However, you can check the status of your order by clicking here https://goo.gl/bdvqjo, once you have the tracking number (it will be generated on Monday), please click here https://goo.gl/VOiHBc.

Accomplice

ek-bepp-***** I'd the order number..

Another question there's no way at all to pay extra to get it by tomorrow or by Monday for sure? I ordered it before 12 pm on a Friday so not sure why it hasn't atleast processed yet

Agent

Let's do some investigating. Could you please send us the order number so that we can verify that information?

Accomplice

So should it be delivered monday or tuesday?
Agent

We apologize! Orders placed on holidays/weekends with overnight shipping, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

9 am , the status of it still says ORDER_VERIFICATION_PENDNG_FRAUD_TEAM, so not sure if it's even processed yet if you could answer that question also
Agent

Hey there @Fmenor_14. When did you purchase the device, today?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Shipping question?

I ordered the iphone 6 plus at 9 am & paid for the 1 day shipping, when will it be here?