Shipping Address - New Phone

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Shipping Address - New Phone

Hi there! We've replied to your Private Message. Please check it out. 

im having the same issue. i just bought a phone online and had put the wrong address, i need help
Accomplice

Thank you so much! I am learning my way around this site. I appreciate your help. 

Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

Thank you for your quick reply!   How do I send a private message?  

Agent

Hello, @JustMe4F. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a Private Message to better assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Shipping Address - New Phone

Hi.  I just bought a new Samsung Galaxy S8, which is actually a replacement phone because I dropped the S8 I had, cracking the screen. I bought a LG because it was priced reasonably, but it's turned out to be close to the worst phone I've ever had which is why I just bought the new one now. I paid via PayPal, and I have the shipping address there set-up to always be at work. I didn't think I had to review it because of how I've it set-up. Just now I saw it defaulted to my home for some reason, and I absolutely canNOT get it there. due to security. There is no secure place for it to be left, and unfortunately, people are known for walking off with things there. It's my understanding it's going to ship today. I need to change the shipping address asap. How can I do this?