Service Not Working. Help!

Highlighted
Not applicable

On Friday midday my iphone 7 service stopped working. It can work on wifi but phone calls and texts and off wifi it does not. Where it says Cellular it says ERROR. Where there should be bars t says No Service. We made sure it was updated, reset it, did that # number that was online to reset network (didn't do anything when we typed it in)- So after multiple attempts friday to get someone on the phone (no one ever answered)- we finally talked to a guy Saturday who said a tower was out in our area and should be fixed by Sunday. Idk about this- everyone else around us has working phones- my inlaws have sprint and theirs work- my husband has verizon from his work and his works. First, I don't like paying for service when I'm not getting it, and second if the tower thing is not true -I need to know because I have four little kids and I need a phone carting them around. I'm wondering if it is my phone. Either way I just need to know. Thank you!

For reference- we live in Mineral, VA 23117

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @mrselisamarie. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Not applicable

On Friday midday my iphone 7 service stopped working. It can work on wifi but phone calls and texts and off wifi it does not. Where it says Cellular it says ERROR. Where there should be bars t says No Service. We made sure it was updated, reset it, did that # number that was online to reset network (didn't do anything when we typed it in)- So after multiple attempts friday to get someone on the phone (no one ever answered)- we finally talked to a guy Saturday who said a tower was out in our area and should be fixed by Sunday. Idk about this- everyone else around us has working phones- my inlaws have sprint and theirs work- my husband has verizon from his work and his works. First, I don't like paying for service when I'm not getting it, and second if the tower thing is not true -I need to know because I have four little kids and I need a phone carting them around. I'm wondering if it is my phone. Either way I just need to know. Thank you!

For reference- we live in Mineral, VA 23117