September 8th

Go to solution
9 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: September 8th

Did you check back on the 8th?  Lookie here: Monthly taxes and fees now included!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Accomplice

bump I can't see anything that newsworthy anywhere did it get posted yet

Community Manager

Stay tuned and subscribe to Boost Beat News. That's all I can say, today!

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

Groupie

It might have to do with including taxes in the price http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2017/08/boost-mobile-teases-something-big.html?m=1

Yea it has to do with the moto e the gonna do the biggest promotion ever seen also all the plans are changing for a lower cost that’s all I know until tmw

That's an old article dated August23, 2016. So that can't be it.

Agent

Hey there, @WISHTHEN! We can’t tell you yet because even we don’t know what it is! We’re all going to find out together when it’s announced on September 8th.

Perhaps this? I'm not sure if this is from last year however...I can't find a date
https://bestmvno.com/boost-mobile/boost-mobiles-growing-data-plans-replaced-september-30th/
Agent

No word on this yet, Robrog8999, but stay tuned to our site for updates on this. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

September 8th

Does anyone have any idea about what Boost is unleashing Sept. 8th? Anyone else get a text message from Boost with a hint about something rolling out soon? Clicked on the link but it's just a countdown to that date.
So i was wondering if anyone here has any clue as to what is coming out? Something about saving money? I know they took away the growing data plan so hopefully it has something do with that. Any ideas?
See more topics labeled with: