Re: Scammed

What does it say when you click on "send this user a private message"? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

It wont let me send message
Agent

Do you receive any error when you try to send the Private Message? -Kira_M.

Groupie

It's not letting me send a message to u joy
Agent

Hey there @JRMASON Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'd like to take a closer look on this issue. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Scammed

Well had crap service fir two months on 4 phones 224 dollars and they said when they update everything they would compensate us but then call they are scammers hey will give you 35 bucks for 2 months scammers I'm looking for a new company now so I can take me and my family to there u cant talk to no one because u cant understand them they dont care boost is like the worst phone service and been with them for over 15 years cant call corporate no way just bunch scammers they make it sound good but it's not I gave ticket number everything but waist of my time cant understand when u call I'm in us not sure were there located but cant understand them at all shows boost and sprint dont care about there customers