SOLVED: Transferring service to new phone

Go to solution
21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Transferring service to new phone

Hi there, @pandafreak3! We've received your private message. We'll continue assisting you in private.

Groupie

I've already bought a sim card for my iphone 6 and it was connected to boost since december.
Accomplice

You're welcome, were you testing me?
boostmobile.com sales rep
Agent

That's correct, @Hooliodevil69! Thank you for your help. 

Agent

Hey there, @pandafreak3! Thank you for contacting us. We'd be happy to help. Could you please send us a private message so we can take a closer look? 

Accomplice

If it's a phone from a different carrier, you'll need a boost mobile sum card. Contact customer service to order a SIM card it's only $10
Groupie

hey i just tried using that site to activate my iphone 6s plus that i just got unlocked from att. is there anyway to activate it on the phone itself or should i go to the boost store for help?
Accomplice

boostmobile.com/activate, it will take you about 3-4 minutes to trasfere to the other phone!
Agent

Hey there, gatillo76! You can swap your device online by accessing your account through this link http://boost.co/1WJ1meg. After you log in to your account, you would scroll down to the "My device" section and select the option to swap your device.

Groupie

need to change to my new phone