S8 data not working

Enthusiast

S8 data not working

Hello, I have had my samsung galaxy s8 for a little less than a year now, and I am in need of guidance or help. Recently, my data has stopped working; I believe this may be a problem with the APNs seeing that other people on my plan have certain things selected in the APN settings, and I do not have anything selected, but in fact less options. I still have the regular signal in the same locations but the data doesnt let me access the internet. The data bars are filling in like usual, but there is no lettering signifying 3g, or 4g LTE. Hopefully I can get help on this matter, thank you.
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Hey there, Aidanpowell1! Please send a private message with your current address, phone number and PIN number. 

Enthusiast

S8 data not working

Hello, I have had my samsung galaxy s8 for a little less than a year now, and I am in need of guidance or help. Recently, my data has stopped working; I believe this may be a problem with the APNs seeing that other people on my plan have certain things selected in the APN settings, and I do not have anything selected, but in fact less options. I still have the regular signal in the same locations but the data doesnt let me access the internet. The data bars are filling in like usual, but there is no lettering signifying 3g, or 4g LTE. Hopefully I can get help on this matter, thank you.