Reward card

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Reward card

I had the same problem. I was told it was because the merchant, AT&T's, website is taking it as a "recurring payment", which gets rejected for these types of limited balance cards. I had to have a person process it as a "one-time payment".

Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue! We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. 

Same thing here my balance is $25 and no matter how I try to use the card it declines. The website looks shady also IDK .Don't send people $25 reward cards that cannot be used. People like us we're excited to finally receive some sort of appreciation for being loyal with so many options to choose from for phone providers and this is like you knocked on my door and spit in my face when I answered 🤬 FrFr
Agent

Do you have any screenshot about the reward card you are referring to? If you do, please send us a screenshot through a private message.

Groupie

Please read the first post if you don’t understand what I’m saying
Agent

Hello there, @Rescue930! Do you mean you cannot set up the Auto Pay with your credit card? If not, Please send us a private message for further help.

Groupie

It was the auto pay promo. Already have my card and called to activate it. Won’t let me use it anywhere
Agent

Hi, Rescue930! Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. Can you please provide us more details about the promotion you're referring?

Groupie

Reward card

I have a boost reward card and it won’t let me use it. Keeps declining the card no matter where I try to use. It has already been activated.