Return an iPhone I called to order

Accomplice

I called to order an iPhone 6s Plus on July 11th at 3:21PM, the lady who took my call repeated all my info of my order at the end and everything seemed correct. She told me I would receive an email confirmation shortly, but I had to leave my house and was super busy the whole day and didn't get around to checking my email til like midnight. I noticed that there was an error, that my order was being shipped to South Carolina instead of North Carolina. I was upset, but called that morning around 8AM to get help, thankfully the representative was able to talk to sales department and they were able to correct that error since my order hadn't been picked up by FedEx yet. But today I was checking my emails and I opened that confirmation email again to reread it and saw that the color was also incorrect. I ordered the iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold and the email said Gold....I'm confused though because when I ordered it I said Rose Gold and after I called 2 times to get help with the address error I was repeated my order and both times they told me "The iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold, correct" and I said yes. My phone doesn't get here til Monday July 16th. I'm really hoping it's actually going to be the Rose Gold one, but if not I'm going to want to return it because obviously that's not the color I wanted, but I wanted to know that if I do get the Gold iPhone 6s Plus instead of Rose Gold, would it possible to exchange it and get Rose Gold or do I have to return it and wait to get a refund and then redo the whole process of ordering it? Also Is there a restock fee for returning it?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Accomplice

Ummm so how do I send a private message? Ahaha do I have to sign in to a laptop or can I do that by my phone?
Highlighted
Agent

Definitely. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Do you think if I messaged you privately right now and gave you the order number you could check what color it is?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! If the color is not correct, a full return process would be required, since an exchange would only result on another one of the same color being sent. You can send us a private message on here if you get the wrong color, and we can help you with the process. There is no restocking fee, but shipping costs are to be covered by the customer. 

Accomplice

I called to order an iPhone 6s Plus on July 11th at 3:21PM, the lady who took my call repeated all my info of my order at the end and everything seemed correct. She told me I would receive an email confirmation shortly, but I had to leave my house and was super busy the whole day and didn't get around to checking my email til like midnight. I noticed that there was an error, that my order was being shipped to South Carolina instead of North Carolina. I was upset, but called that morning around 8AM to get help, thankfully the representative was able to talk to sales department and they were able to correct that error since my order hadn't been picked up by FedEx yet. But today I was checking my emails and I opened that confirmation email again to reread it and saw that the color was also incorrect. I ordered the iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold and the email said Gold....I'm confused though because when I ordered it I said Rose Gold and after I called 2 times to get help with the address error I was repeated my order and both times they told me "The iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold, correct" and I said yes. My phone doesn't get here til Monday July 16th. I'm really hoping it's actually going to be the Rose Gold one, but if not I'm going to want to return it because obviously that's not the color I wanted, but I wanted to know that if I do get the Gold iPhone 6s Plus instead of Rose Gold, would it possible to exchange it and get Rose Gold or do I have to return it and wait to get a refund and then redo the whole process of ordering it? Also Is there a restock fee for returning it?