Return Device Ordered Online

Agent

Re: Return Device Ordered Online

@JbryantHey there!

We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a "Private Message" with this information so we can assist you? Also, please remove the personal information you have posted publicly.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you'rethere on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

I need to get a RA# to return my phone. The 866-402-7366 doesn't work since I don't have a Boost Mobile account. My order # is 605137726. Please respond ASAP.
Agent

Hi, wanttoreturn. I have replied to your Private Message. Please check it out.

Enthusiast

I need to return my phone and it isn't possible with your customer service number. Can you give me instructions on how to send a private message?

Accomplice

If you ordered it within 4 hours, you can go to your account and cancel the order. If it's passed the 4 hours, you'll have to wait until the package arrives and cancel it through customer service. Or with an online agent, I haven't tried that though.

The customer service number is 1-866-402-7366.

Accomplice

How to return order

I called more than 2 hrs and couldn't get a
Return # from 1-866-402-7366
Is no possible communication with anyone
Dates of my orders
Order Key:ek-bepp-832385575
Order Line Details
----------------------------------
Product Details: Boost Samsung J3 Emerge ( SPHJ327ABB )
Quantity: 1
SKU: SPHJ327ABB
Promotion Code:

Promotion
And the second one------
Order Key:ek-bepp-832385867
Order Line Details
----------------------------------
Promotion Code:

Promotion Code:

Order Cost Summary

Phone and Accessories Subtotal : $99.98
Shipping Fee : $0.0
Device Deposit Amount : $0.0
Tax : $6.0
Order Total : $105.98

Your billing information is below.

-
Agent

Hello Kira. We do apologize for any inconveniences. We would be able to assist you through this channel. Please send us a private message to be able to address you accordingly.

klm

Hi @Hamilton, your company has so far ignored 5 emails from me.  I have become so frustrated that I went to Verizon so you lost a customer.  This is the text of my last attempt to contact Boost, sent a few minutes ago.  

Request #3:  I am going to write every day until somebody addresses my request.  Your return email promises a response within 24 hours and so far you have denied me that courtesy 5 times in the last month.  Due to your poor customer service, I want my account cancelled, my payment for June credited to the balance owing for the phone I tried to return, and a bill for the balance due for the phone I didn't want.  If you do not comply, I will not be held liable for the balance of the phone and will fight you in court.  I refuse to contact you via phone since your representatives do not speak good English.  Sincerely,  Kira Meyerson

Agent

Hello @klm. Please, send us a private message with your order number to further assist you.

klm

Edmund, FYI I just sent this to your website's service email.  Unfortunately I've sent two previous messages with no response and am fed up with your company:  

Boost Mobile - this is the third time I'm contacting you via webmail and I give up.  I refuse to contact your Customer Service because I can't understand anything they say.  I'm sending back the Samsung that I told you about in my previous contacts.  I understand that you only refund after a week (which is ridiculous) but a credit of some kind would be appreciated because I've only had it a month.  I'm extremely frustrated by your company right now and by the lack of support I've received.  Currently Verizon is offering comparable plans so I'm thinking of switching service providers.  The phone will be sent to your returns address via priority mail.