Return Device Ordered Online

Enthusiast

Re: Return Device Ordered Online

I need to return an iPhone I just received. It has not been opened but I wish to return it. 

Agent

We are sorry to hear that you have received the wrong item, @scole1 I will research and resolve the issue for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin and order number. We'd like to help!

Groupie

I received the Tribute HD and I ordered the LGSTYLO 3 online from boost and for somereason I got the wrong phone and when I try talking to boost about it they tell me in order to get the right phone I need to return the tribute but I have to pay for the return. Why do I have to pay for it when it was boosts fault I got sent the wrong phone...
Accomplice

I am returning to you my recently purchased Samsung J3 emerge. The phone did not work properly. Also I authorized on my visa debit card I had on file ending in 2230 for the November

payment, that's what I had to do to get the phone to work.

Please credit my card for the $30.00 for that November to December payment. I will be returning the phone to you via federal express.

Sincerely

Rodney N. Severson

Agent

Hey there, @Joseaviles15!

We are sorry to know that you want to return your device. In regards to your concern, keep in mind that you will be responsible for any shipping fees involved in returning the phone to us. If you agree to this, please send us a Private Message.

~Nosh_CxUx

Agent

Hey there, Joseaviles15! We're unable to start a private conversation. Please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message" that way we'll be able to help!

Enthusiast

Hi.

I am trying to return my phone i ordered online.
I tried calling the number since i havnt activated the phone yet i dont have a phone number associated.
I have ordered key and all necessary information. I have looked everywhere on how to send someone a private message but i cant seem to find the "send private message" button.  Can somone please send me a message so i can start the return process?

Groupie

Hi, how do I return an online boost mobile phone order?
Agent

Hey there, kingwizardtony! We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Enthusiast

Hi i am having trouble returning my phone and i would like some assistance, please and thank you