Return Device Ordered Online

Groupie

Re: Return Device Ordered Online

Hi Amy,

I’m having a hard time finding out how to return a device purchased online. Can you help?

Groupie

PM sent for the issue. 

Regards.

AmyM25 wrote:

Hello there, Kennyhilliard3! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your concern; let’s get you taken care of. When did you purchase your device? Can you send us the details of your order in a Private Message? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

Groupie

Hi, I have the same problem. i would like to return the phone I got

Agent

Hello there, Kennyhilliard3! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your concern; let’s get you taken care of. When did you purchase your device? Can you send us the details of your order in a Private Message? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

Hey, we received two devices we ordered in the mail yesterday, but ran into problems with our previous mobile service and need to return them. They have not been opened. The shipping box has not even been opened, however, the phone tree has not been helpful for returning them. So I need some assistance in returning them.
Agent

Hi there, @RossSman! A private message has been sent to further assist you.

Groupie

i need help returning a device that hasnt been activated or taken out of the package

Agent

Hi there, @amberluvian26! A private message has been sent to further assist you.

Enthusiast

Hi I bought an iPhone online and would like to return it since I was planning on using it on sprint but I'm not able to. I have the receipts and everything but do not know who o contact since the number I've called has not been helping.

Agent

Hi devo1_1998! Please send us a private message with your order number. We'll provide you with more instructions after we have reviewed your order. -EdwinRG