Return Device Ordered Online

Does anyone know how I return an online order or have a customer service phone number?

72 REPLIES 72

I called over three consecutive hours, and I have not been able to reach anyone through either number provided to return the product purchased from your site. Please provide me with the RMA# at once.  What is going on here?

Guru

hossfeld44 wrote:

Does anyone know how I return an online order or have a customer service phone number?

Hi Hossfeld44,

Sorry to hear you want to make a return.  

The gerneral customer service number is 1-888-BOOST-4U (1-888-266-7848)

But for returns there is another number. 1-866-402-7366

YOU MUST GET AN RMA # before sending back anything!  The return policy is SEVEN DAYS!!

The instructions are here;

https://www.boostmobile.com/about/legal/return-policy/

Return Instructions for Orders Placed Online

• Call Boost Mobile Returns at 1-866-402-7366 FREE to obtain a valid Return Authorization Number to be referenced on your phone.
  • Boost Mobile Returns will only handle requests with Return Authorization Numbers.
  • Write the Return Authorization Number on: the original packing slip, and; on ALL sides of the box used to return ship the device. Ship the device and all original package contents to the following address:

Plainfield Return Center
Attn: Boost Mobile Returns EU
2675 Reeves Road, Suite 190
Plainfield, IN 46168

Hope this helps.

Yours,
-J
Check my badges!
If I have answered your question, please be sure to click the Accepted Solution_B.GIF button at the bottom of my Reply, so others can quickly find the answer they are looking for!