Return Device Ordered Online

Return Device Ordered Online

Does anyone know how I return an online order or have a customer service phone number?

72 REPLIES 72
Enthusiast

Don't believe them I I was on the phone with them 2 hours after receiving the phone. 3 months later and I still have the phone. The local police told me it was fraud.
Enthusiast

I am fed up with Boost and what they call excellent customer service. After three months of no positive action I am beyou d disgusted with the company. I have attached a copy of my final private email to them . In closing I can only add "BUYER BEWARE, this company is proficient at FRAUD.
I have sent all the details in a previous private message of which I received no response. All of the info should be in my account history. Because of Boosts ineptitude in not resolving this matter my life was put in jeopardy. In one weekend my cardiologist couldn't get a hold of me. She finally reached my son who contacted me by text since my phone couldn't receive phone calls. That weekend I experienced symptoms of COVID19. I called the emergency room bt the Doctor wasn't immediately available. The doctor's assistant made multiple attempts to reach me to facilitate a course of action . Si ce this involved scheduling and lo action for Covid19 testing he emailed me repeatedly to call him. As a result of this activity knew I could not risk .myself life with not haveing a phone. Though I did risk my life and others by going in public to change carrier and make sure I had a working phone . T-Mobile was fantastic in setting up.new service and helping with a new phone. It cost me $300 dollars for the transaction. Money I didn't have and meant forgoing on food and medicine purchases . With the balance on my Boost account I had Boost reactive the the original phone, previously reactivated and wasn't fully functional after your agent reactivated. Of course it was fault and had nothing to do with Boost. Amazingly after the last activation the phone worked perfect . When I used up the ballance on the new account I went to ca cell. The supervisor I talked to seemed decent and offer to make it good. He eventually after speaking to his team he offered what I was asking for, horwe or it was under the condition that I cancel T-Mobile and resign with Boost. I am not in insane why would I return to Boost with the disrespect and lack of help offered me. I spent my live in customer service and have never experienced such a bad experience that was called customer service.
All I want is to return the phone and get my money back, including the cost of being forced to seek a new service and purchase a new phone. We are now into the third month that started by you selling me a phone that wasn't fully functional.
Agent

If it has been more than 7-days we won't be able to refund you. However, if you are having issues with the phone, please send us a private message that way we can try to fix it for you! @Marham

Enthusiast

I'm not sure

To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

We understand. We are sorry. We a have seven days return policy. We are not able to return your device back to us after seven days. Please send us a private message with the details about what is happening with you Coolpad device so we can assist you.

Enthusiast

back in July and I would like a full refund
Enthusiast

Back in July
I would like a full refund

Hi Marham! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. What happened to your Coolpad device that you need to return it? When did you purchase this device?

Enthusiast

How can I get a return label for my coolpad