Removing a line from Family Plan?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello all,

I'm trying to remove a line from my family plan. I can't seem to get to the proper help on Boost's support phone number. I would appreciate some help to point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Hi! Thank you for contacting us. We are happy to help. In order to get assistance removing a line from your family plan, please contact customer service at 866-402-7366. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Groupie

I need help with the same thing as well before I can pay my new bill
Highlighted
Agent

We're sorry for the difficulties you had getting through our automated service. Unfortunately, there's no option to be directly transferred to an agent. Navigate through the menu given by the automated service and wait for the call to be transferred. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

EDIT: I was able to figure out the menu. I have the issue resolved.

I have been navigating the menu for 15 minutes. I still have NO option to speak to a live customer agent. Can you help me get to the correct menu to access this?

Highlighted
Agent

You just need to navigate through the menu and the options related to your call. It'd be transferred when an agent is available.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Well what options do I take to get to a live service agent? I'm literally in a loop.

Agent

Hi, tdonofri. Sorry to hear that. When calling customer care, it might take a while to get a live agent. You may need to navigate through the options related to your question or request and, once there's an agent available, the call will be transferred. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I haven't been able to contact someone because of the automated menu

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, tdonofri. Thanks for contacting us.

You have to call customer service to remove the line. What did they tell you? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello all,

I'm trying to remove a line from my family plan. I can't seem to get to the proper help on Boost's support phone number. I would appreciate some help to point me in the right direction.

Thanks!