Remove a secondary from family plan

Go to solution
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Remove a secondary from family plan

Hi there! To send a Private Message, you need to click/tap on the person's name, this will take you the their profile. You'll see the option there. On the other hand, to remove someone from the family plan, you'll need to call customer service at 1-888-266-7848.

How exactly do I private message am agent in order to know how to remove a family member?
Agent

@Cvgcat. We understand. In case you decide to remove a secondary line from your family plan, you can do so online. Just follow these steps:

1.Log into the primary account online. Here is the link: https://boost.co/2qkiUZ5.
2.Click on Manage Family Plan
3. Click the drop-down arrow of the Line on the right-hand side of the screen you would like to remove
4. Click the Remove Line option.

Alternatively, you can send us a private message through this channel. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

How do I send pm on here?
Accomplice

Did not mean to accept as solution
Accomplice

Not sure if this is a pm. Wanted to test it first.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Cvgcat. Thanks for contacting us.

We'll be happy to help. Please send us a private message with  the following: 

- phone number and PIN (primary account) 

- phone number (secondary)

Accomplice

Remove a secondary from family plan

I need to remove a member from my family plan. How do I remove them without my service being disrupted or having to pay that members phone bill.
See more topics labeled with: