Referral credit link sent to old email

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Referral credit link sent to old email

The reason may be due to your email discrepancy. The system will only recognize the email that was originally used to set up the referral. You option will be to contact the email provider, Google, Hotmail or other to see how you can reset and gain your email back. We are sorry for the inconvenience. 

Agent

Re: Referral credit link sent to old email

So sorry to hear that, @Dodson116. Unfortunately, we're unable to manually re-send the link to a different email other than the one used to create the Referral account. Also, the can't be issued the credit if the referral process is not completed.

In this case, we advise you to escalate this issue and your request to the Program Administrator. To do so, visit the following link: refer.Boostmobile.com. After that, just click on Contact US, scroll down and enter the information requested by the system. You should receive a response within 8 hours.

Accomplice

Referral credit link sent to old email

I recently completed a referral bonus, someone followed my link and the status is approved and completed..but I just read in the rules to see when I'd get paid out to my account and it says I have to hit the reward link sent to me by email. After checking my profile settings I noticed I had an old email account saved. I cant get into this old email, it was hacked long ago AMD I dont have anyway to get in it to accept my reward.. is there anyway you could resend the link to my new email? Or could you just apply it t my account?
See more topics labeled with: