Real Live Human Chat Please

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Real Live Human Chat Please

We can definitely help you out with that, @SammXx3. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to further assist you. 

Enthusiast

This website is a joke

Enthusiast

Re: Real Live Human Chat Please I hope you can really help me I’ve been trying to get help

Help me I need help with my PUK passcode my first completely locked over iPhone 6 and iPad six I think they’re trying to sync things together like my information but anyways I can’t call nobody and you can call me so that’s why I’m here online because I’ve no way to call you and you guys can call me my phone is completely locked I can’t even text nothing I downloaded the app called text me I couldn’t even use that please I need help

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Dude
Agent

Hi there, @TLGrant! We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the new phone, and the ICCID/SIM card number. You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Groupie

I'm trying to connect a Galaxy phone I bought to my account, but your website? It doesn't accept the IMEI number. Your phone menu doesn't help. I can't talk to a real person, and now you're telling me to just keep calling?

I've had Boost Mobile for about 8-9 years now, and this is customer service? No humans, no live chat. No nothing.

jeffc. How do we talk to a person? Just answer the question.

Agent

We understand your concerns, we'd suggest you to please try again. Thanks for your patience. 

Accomplice

What prompt is it? I can't figure it out. I feel like I've gone through them all.

Agent

Hey there, @benevolentboost! Thanks for reaching out. Be aware in order to reach a live rep when calling our Customer Service line, you need to follow the prompt. 

Accomplice

Real Live Human Chat Please

I'm getting  frustrated with the customer service number......I know the agents are good about talking here on the forums, but I absolutely need to find a way to talk to a customer service rep on the actual phone. How do I do this through the 1 888 266 7848 number? 

Thank you in advance.