Re: Where can i find account number totransfer number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

All prepaid providers do the same thing for account numbers...whether it may be about 1 or 2 additional numbers, ur acct number is ur telephone number.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Josh5057. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Phone number only 7digits. Someone wanted 9digit acct number
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there, ajd1956. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Can you please private message us with your phone number so we can further assist you? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Not applicable

how do you get an actual customer service representative on the phone to help give you your account number.  WORST customer service ever.  Cant believe a company like Apple partnered with them.

Highlighted
Not applicable

How do I talk to someone to get it
Highlighted
Agent

Hi!

The account number is a 9 digit code, not related with the phone number. It can only be provided by a Customer Service Representative.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

All prepaid providers do the same thing for account numbers...whether it may be about 1 or 2 additional numbers, ur acct number is ur telephone number.