REFUND

Highlighted
Accomplice

REFUND

how long does it take to get my refund, i cancelled the order before it was shipped, it got shipped some how the cancellation went thur once it got to FED EX they then instead of sending it to me sent it back to boost. so when should i see my money credit back to my account. I have the tracking number that says it was received by boost.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Accomplice

Not true! I have been waiting since June for a refund on my cancelled service. Now they say, even tho I have been in-touch with Boost 3+ times, that it is to late to issue a refund....shameful!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you!

Highlighted
Agent

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I do that?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Sami803. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Not true in my case. I have called 3x since June - still no refund!! Can someone help me???

Highlighted

A refund is given within 7-14 business days from the date we received.

Highlighted
Accomplice

well how long does it take to process the return, so i know when to expect my refund??

Highlighted

Hi, Annell225! A refund is given within 7-14 business days from the date we received the device and if it meets return policy requirements. Credit card purchases are refunded to the same card that was used for the purchase.

Highlighted
Accomplice

REFUND

how long does it take to get my refund, i cancelled the order before it was shipped, it got shipped some how the cancellation went thur once it got to FED EX they then instead of sending it to me sent it back to boost. so when should i see my money credit back to my account. I have the tracking number that says it was received by boost.