Problems Returning a Phone

Go to solution
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Problems Returning a Phone

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. When/ where did you purchase the phone? Please send us a DM so we can chat further.

Highlighted

hi i was wondering i bought and iphone x max i did not like it how can i return it i tried calling the number to get an RNA but they don’t even have the option
Highlighted
Agent

Really sorry to read about this, @edson144. Unfortunately, we don't send return labels. You are responsible for shipping charges. Did you contact customer service to return the device? Please, send us a private message with your order number to further investigate. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Problems Returning a Phone

I purchased a pre-owned Samsung Galaxy S7 edge from boostmobile.com. I activated it and realized it wasn't working as advertised. I got very little help from customer service so I cancelled the service and tried to get a refund. I've been told several things by customer service including the promise that I'd receive a FedEx shipping label by mail to return the phone. None of the promises have been kept. I just want to return the phone for a refund. I realize it's now been 7 days since I received the phone and I'd rather not hear this as a reason to deny a refund since I started the process several days ago. Can someone please help me with this? What should I do?