Problem with my order

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Problem with my order

Unfortunately, we can't update the prices. If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.

Accomplice

That is so wrong. You guys sent it to the wrong address so it's getting returned and now I have to wait for a refund then order again at a higher price? Does that really sound fair to you? Put yourself in my position as the customer. Would you be happy?
Agent

Hey there, babyduke. The website is undergoing an unexpected maintenance. We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible. If the order is being returned, you'll receive a refund. You can place a new order online, but new prices apply. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

Accomplice

Problem with my order

I placed an order for a new iphone 11 on 12/2 (Mon) which was to arrive on 12/4(Wed).  When I tracked it on 12/4, for some reason, it was going back to the shipper.   I called Boost 6 separate times and their answers were either it was sent to the wrong address or I would have to request for a refund and order again.  But it was ordered on Cyber Monday which gave a hefty discount and I would not be able to get that if I re-order.  I asked if they would ship me another one since the original shipment is on its way back, they said no and there's nothing they can do even though I had done nothing wrong.   When I kept complaining, these reps would put me on a long hold then eventually hang up.  So unprofessional....

So now, I don't even know what is going on and what's going to happen with my order.  I can't even log in to my account as I being told there's a system error that's been going on for a few days.  What do I do?