Possible fraud. $80 stolen from me

2 REPLIES 2
Groupie

Re: Possible fraud. $80 stolen from me

Not gonna resolve this for me? Do the math! My plan is 80 a month. If you add 80 to every month since January youll see I've paid boost an extra 80.
Highlighted

Re: Possible fraud. $80 stolen from me

That’s interesting. How about we take a closer look? Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

Possible fraud. $80 stolen from me

Hi , my name is Derek Denski. I've been trying to get my issue resolved by customer service with no help. Anyway back on may 6 payment of 80 was takin 2 times by boost. I had went to my bank and to boost so my bank put 80 in and boost put 80 in so at the time i had a extra 80. On june 5 my account was suspended so i had to go to boost in detroit and talk to customer dervice to get phone turned on. What i had got from them was cause i had the extra 80 it must have come from you so i had to pay 160 on june 6. I had used my capital one card this time cause i dont trust giving my bank number over phone. At this point i thing we are straight until my bank tales their 80 back on july8th saying i approved the transaction so case closed but i think it was a mix up according to my june 5th payment. Either way boost mobile has a extra 80 from me and i need it back. I will need someone to speck with who can understand english so i can get paper copies of our transactions that your people refused to give me ? Or can we fix this here?