Poor customer service

Groupie

Poor customer service

I purchased a phone online today andyour website does not show discounts or totals before you hit submit. I paid full price for a galaxy a6 when there was a promo code for 20% off. I tried contacting reps on this forum, got no replys. Emailed boost, no reply. Messages boost on facebook messenger no reply.Called several boidt numbers and it was all automated and I got zero answers. This forum says I have 4 hours to cancel this oder, how is that possible when you can reach no body. What kind of hustle is this. I don't even want to cancel my order I just want my20% off so I can save 70 dollars. After all my pending emails I don't know if I'm going to receive my phone and be ripped off, or if it'll be cancelled and my money will be frozen for 2 weeks until it's refunded. What's going on. ek-bepp-873111155 is my order

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Cwj12321. If you still want to submit the cancellation request, send us a private message with the account information. 

Groupie

Its been over 4 hours because it took you 8 hours to get back to me! This is fricking ridiculous! Now youll charge me!
Agent

Hi! We can submit the cancellation request, but there's a change that the order will be processed because it has been more than 4 hours. If the order is processed the device will ship, and you will have to return it. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code so we can submit the cancellation request. 

Groupie

Poor customer service

I purchased a phone online today andyour website does not show discounts or totals before you hit submit. I paid full price for a galaxy a6 when there was a promo code for 20% off. I tried contacting reps on this forum, got no replys. Emailed boost, no reply. Messages boost on facebook messenger no reply.Called several boidt numbers and it was all automated and I got zero answers. This forum says I have 4 hours to cancel this oder, how is that possible when you can reach no body. What kind of hustle is this. I don't even want to cancel my order I just want my20% off so I can save 70 dollars. After all my pending emails I don't know if I'm going to receive my phone and be ripped off, or if it'll be cancelled and my money will be frozen for 2 weeks until it's refunded. What's going on. ek-bepp-873111155 is my order