Please help, I have a boost mobile phone, (but it's been way past 60 day threshold)

Please help, I have a boost mobile phone, (but it's been way past 60 day threshold)

As I learned tonight that the account services continue if not inactive. 

I own a boost mobile iPhone 6, bought it from Walmart at least a year ago. Walmart forced me to buy 50$ boost mobile (re-boost card) to activate.? (Unsure if they activated the account..?) But like three months later I decide to use the 50$ card. and I failed to activate as it did completely nothing- Invalid or something. SO I just skipped it. Till now, tonight.

Tonight I tried reactivating my iPhone boost mobile services. But I came to a dead end. Really hoping to use my iPhone for tomorrow. (but no, putting all my information and time and also forced to buy a plan.........(Plans & Add-ons) I can't continue without clicking a plan. 

What I wanted to accomplish -Activate account, use a new boost mobile card. *Bam* a working phone I can use to text friends and for my job.

Any help, Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

We have replied to your private message, Aurastyz. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Agent

Hello, Aurastyz. So sorry about the trouble! We'd love to assist you today. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks.

As I learned tonight that the account services continue if not inactive. 

I own a boost mobile iPhone 6, bought it from Walmart at least a year ago. Walmart forced me to buy 50$ boost mobile (re-boost card) to activate.? (Unsure if they activated the account..?) But like three months later I decide to use the 50$ card. and I failed to activate as it did completely nothing- Invalid or something. SO I just skipped it. Till now, tonight.

Tonight I tried reactivating my iPhone boost mobile services. But I came to a dead end. Really hoping to use my iPhone for tomorrow. (but no, putting all my information and time and also forced to buy a plan.........(Plans & Add-ons) I can't continue without clicking a plan. 

What I wanted to accomplish -Activate account, use a new boost mobile card. *Bam* a working phone I can use to text friends and for my job.

Any help, Thanks.