Please help, I have a boost mobile phone, (but it's been way past 60 day threshold)

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Please help, I have a boost mobile phone, (but it's been way past 60 day threshold)

We have replied to your private message, Aurastyz. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Agent

Re: Please help, I have a boost mobile phone, (but it's been way past 60 day threshold)

Hello, Aurastyz. So sorry about the trouble! We'd love to assist you today. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks.

Highlighted

Please help, I have a boost mobile phone, (but it's been way past 60 day threshold)

As I learned tonight that the account services continue if not inactive. 

I own a boost mobile iPhone 6, bought it from Walmart at least a year ago. Walmart forced me to buy 50$ boost mobile (re-boost card) to activate.? (Unsure if they activated the account..?) But like three months later I decide to use the 50$ card. and I failed to activate as it did completely nothing- Invalid or something. SO I just skipped it. Till now, tonight.

Tonight I tried reactivating my iPhone boost mobile services. But I came to a dead end. Really hoping to use my iPhone for tomorrow. (but no, putting all my information and time and also forced to buy a plan.........(Plans & Add-ons) I can't continue without clicking a plan. 

What I wanted to accomplish -Activate account, use a new boost mobile card. *Bam* a working phone I can use to text friends and for my job.

Any help, Thanks.