Please go away

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Please go away

Have you actually sorted it out or can I expect more of the same?

Thank you for the information. We will continue to help you on private.

This is the phone number ets

Hi ROY,

Thanks for choosing Boost Mobile! Your account is now set up. Here's some important information about your account:

Phone Number: *****

Plan: $50 Unl Talk/Txt/Data
$50 Unlimited Talk

Hi there! Thank you for the information. Could you please tell us if the email you are receiving has the last 4 digits of the phone number that is referring to? If not, are you able to send us a picture or screenshot of the email?

Agent

Hi there! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Please go away

For some reason your company is sending me Emails about Account activation etc. I have no account I'm in the UK.

I can only assume your sales people are as useless as your web site. Any company that will not give out an Email address will never get my business as they're probably scared to be contacted.

Please go away or give me a secure way of giving you information about the email you're sending the stuff too.

I'll give you 2 days to do that and then I'll block you and presumably the customer you're trying to send stuff too will get as fed up with you as I am.