13 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: Pin

How do I reply in a message?
Agent

Hi there Chacon0206. Sorry about what happened to your device. Please send me a private message so I can better assist you. 

Enthusiast

I recently changed my pin, but my phone fell and cracked my screen so now I can’t see anything. Is there another way I can get my pin since I wouldn’t be able to see it since my screen is cracked?
Agent

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Enthusiast

How so I DM you?
Agent

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us. We'd love to help! Can you send us a DM with your phone # so we can help you out with this?

Enthusiast

Phone got wet & won't come on. I'm on my laptop trying to get into my account and forgot my pin. My email I have linked to the account has an account key that sends to my phone also which I can't get. How do I reset my pin? Last pin was 9815 but I can't remember what I changed it to. What do I do?
Groupie

Sorry
Groupie

My secondary phone and line on my account can't be logged into because of the pin as well. We don't log in to it often and the phone is broken enough that we can't see a text. We're tryi g to use the insurance but can't be the pin! Help!