10 REPLIES 10
Accomplice

Re: Pin #

Is there a way that you can email me or no

Re: Account #

Don’t you fret, Shellbosslady! We’ll get you all sorted out. Let’s check this thing out, Shellbosslady! Please send me a private message with the phone number and PIN for the lines you have the account number incorrect.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Re: Account #

I’m trying to port 2 numbers over to another carrier and they are telling me the account number I was given yesterday is wrong. I had 3 numbers on one account one number ported over but the other 2 are saying the account number is wrong.
Accomplice

Can you please help me unlock my sim pin
Agent

To do so, you'll need the phone number and PIN. Do you have any idea what could it be?

Agent

We replied to your private message.

Accomplice

I locked my sim pin can you please help me
Agent

Hi there, @Don_Don26. Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, is the cellphone asking for a PUK code to unlock the SIM card? Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to assist you further.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

I locked my sim pin can you please help me
Agent

Hello. It is not possible to have your PIN number sent to a different phone number. It is sent only to the phone attached to the account. You may contact our agents and we'll help you authenticate the account through other methods. We've received your private message. Please check your inbox. 

View solution in original post