Phone was stolen and pin was changed how can I retrieve my pin through the gmail that's used grace

Go to solution
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Phone was stolen and pin was changed how can I retrieve my pin through the gmail that's used gr

Hi Honeycarmel69! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We can assist you if you send us a private message here. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted

Re: Phone was stolen and pin was changed how can I retrieve my pin through the gmail that's used gr

well u can contact me at ***** i hope u can help me if u need more info that's how u reach me

Highlighted
Agent

Hi Pinky75. We're sorry to know this happened to you. We'd like to help. Please, give us more details of how and when this happened in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Groupie

My email was set up on my boost account.

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, tristar. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the details.

Highlighted
Groupie

hello my account was hacked was changed now don't have service please help
send my id and no response yet on email
Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message, go to one of our agents profile and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under the contact section on the right side of the profile, right next to their badges.

Highlighted
Groupie

I need help
Highlighted
Groupie

How do I message
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Tomcatt83. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.