Phone order

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Phone order

The store does not carry the phone, the order was cancelled due to my old address I had when I started service which I no longer live at and have told boost Mobile this or serveral occasions, however not once was I informed that the order was cancelled, had I not checked to get the delivery time I would have never known. Furthermore the lack of customer service I received when I called in about the issue is even more horrendous.
Agent

Re: Phone order

Hello there, @Gemini501! Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately an order can be cancelled due to many reasons. Were you trying to order it through the BoostUP program? We suggest to try complete the purchase in-store, also you may try a different card. We're really sorry you had to experience this.

Phone order

I ordered a phone, a confirmation email was sent and you cancel the order without telling me, I contacted customer service to be hung up on the when I go to do the order again I'm told that they can't process a new contract for monthly billing. Boost must not want customers anymore.