Phone order processing

12 REPLIES 12
Agent

Re: Phone order processing

You just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message", @Julie2019

Accomplice

How
Agent

We understand, @Julie2019! Let's check your account. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. We'll do our very best to help! 

Accomplice

The monthly payment for the phone was added to my monthly bill. I'm not going to pay it if I don't get the phone. I have a installment billing agreement and everything
Accomplice

The money was taken out Saturday it cleared the bank it shows on my bank statement
Agent

Oh, I see, @Julie2019! If the order was processed Friday evening, the order should have started its processing yesterday. However, you must have received a confirmation e-mail with the order number. On the other hand, if no confirmation was received, it was because the payment didn't go through. It is recommended to call your bank, that way they can confirm the status of your payment. Sometimes, the money is taken out of your account balance but it is placed on hold by your bank. Whenever that happen, the money is returned to your card within a few days or hours depending on the back. 

Accomplice

No the standard 3-5 days. I still should of gotten a email with a tracking number or something
Agent

Did you pay for expedited next business day shipping?

Accomplice

No it's not pending I made it Friday evening this is now Tuesday..... It shouldn't take this long.....
Agent

Hi there, @Julie2019! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Is the charge on your account showing as pending? When did you make the purchase?